Kiwi Engineering After Sales Promise
We are very proud of the close and long standing relationships we have with many of our customers. We strive for continuous improvement in our customer service standards, which is achieved with our Kiwi Engineering after sales promise.
Feedback is important to us. We regularly ask what our customers think about our products and services. The feedback we get, in turn provides our “Promise” for all customers. These are the top six reasons our customers say they like to deal with us, and we hope they influence your decision to choose us for your next precision engineering solution:
- A fully developed range of bespoke precision engineering solutions
- Comprehensive, reliable, cost-effective flexible connection sleeve products for any size, shape and environment
- Added value, consultative advisory service from our staff of friendly, knowledgeable, highly experienced experts who’ll work with you to find the very best solutions
- Responsive, flexible solutions – from bespoke drawings to CADCAM interpretations, order documentation and product support
- A good reputation earned by doing the best job we can for everyone and which we are determined to protect by maintaining exemplary customer service
- KIWI Engineering’s traditional ‘family’ values, our use of cutting edge technology and understanding of best practice in industries and markets are all dedicated to provide customers with a great experience, whenever they do business with us.
High Standard of Customer Service
The relationships we have with our clients are nurtured right from the off. The Kiwi Engineering after sales promise is how we manage feedback post project, however before we take on new clients, we strive to deliver the highest level of customer service possible.
Our staff are employed to ensure we give our customers the best possible solutions for their requirements. Adaptable processes and responsive solutions underpin our philosophy when it comes product quality. Read some of our case studies to learn more about the types of projects and industries we work with.